- FIIs sold 208 contracts of Index Future (bought 14753 long contract and 14961 shorts were added) worth 7 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 29714 contracts.So we are heading for an explosive expiry
- Bullish move only on close above 6140 and Bearish below 5972 in between its just playing in range. Today is expiry and looking at options data it seems we can see a 100+ move either today or tomorrow.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 1.4 cores with addition of 25 lakhs in Open Interest,83 lakhs got rollovered in Dec series in past 5 trading sessions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.14 lakh with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 63.4 lakhs ,Will remain initial top of market. 6100 CE saw addition of 5 lakh suggesting NF can touch 6100 today.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 58.9 lakhs suggesting strong support at 6000 so range of 6000-6100 should break on 1 side today.
- FIIs sold 48 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 58 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.4.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6062 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6181 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11127 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6060 Tgt 6077,6100 and 6140 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6035 Tgt 6020 ,5995 and 5972 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Expiry Range on Upside 6124
Expiry Range on Downside 5990
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863