- FIIs sold 17270 contracts of Index Future (sold 21945 long contract and 4675 shorts were covered ) worth 531 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 22704 contracts.Again FII’s are not adding any fresh shorts exiting longs so relief rally is on cards in next 2 days.
- Nifty continued with its correction for 6 day running and broke the crucial support of 6100 and closed below it but closed above an Important chopad level suggesting, if todays low is not broken we can see a relief rally back to 6176 odd levels.Again the same old story repeated 6500 was talk of town on all Blue Channels and Nifty took the path of least resistance and corrected 265 point from the High. This is where trading on system keeps you with trend and emotional bias is kept out of market. Traders trading as per PAC can must have done part booking today.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 cores with liquidation of 7.4 lakhs in Open Interest,cost of carry has risen so shorts are booking profit and risk averse longs are entering in the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.15 lakh with total contract traded at 2.7 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.87, more calls are getting traded and highly oversold condition as per PCR.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 51.6 lakhs with addition of 6.1 lakhs in OI,Will remain initial top of market. 6200 CE added 12 lakh in OI suggesting overconfident call writers suggesting traders are getting complacent on further fall in market and this will be ripe for a relief rally , 994 CE were added by FII and 12.4 K CE were shorted.6100-6500 CE added 27 Lakh in OI
- 6000 PE added 2.6 lakh and having highest OI suggesting strong support at 6000, 6200 PE liquidated 0.79 lakh in OI,suggesting 6200 PE writers did not liquidated much of there positions.26.2 K PE longs were added by FII’s and 1.9 K shorted PE were covered. 6100-6500 PE added 1.5 lakh contract in OI.
- FIIs bought 333 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 782 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.24
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6146 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6278 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11400.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6096 Tgt 6124 ,6142 and 6175(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6068 Tgt 6050,6022 and 6000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863