Buy above 364 Tgt 367,371 and 376 SL 362
Sell below 357 Tgt 352,348 and 343 SL 360
Buy above 331 Tgt 334,339 and 343 SL 329
Sell below 325 Tgt 321,317 and 313 SL 327
Buy above 430 Tgt 434,439 and 444 SL 425
Sell below 424 Tgt 420,415 and 410 SL 426
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.41 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.92 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.