- FIIs sold 12233 contracts of Index Future (sold 13969 long contract and 1736 shorts were added ) worth 353 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 15705 contracts.FII’s have shorted Index Futures again but in small quantity and also keep booking profit in long contract.Stocks Market will remain close tomorrow on account on Gandhi Jayanthi
- Nifty is stuck up in between 2 moving averages, 50 and 20 DMA. Nifty has 2 day closed below its 200 DMA. Today was a day of consolidation short term trend is still bearish till Nifty is unable to close above 5800. Looking at FII option data signals are coming that Thursday will be a breakout/breakdown day.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.63 cores with liquidation of 5.5 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, shorts exiting out of system..Nifty Future is still trading in premium of 49 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.85 lakh with total contract traded at 2.5 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.99, signalling more PE are getting traded signalling bottoming out formation .
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 36.7 lakhs with addition of 2.9 lakhs in OI, 5800 CE added 3.1 Lakhs will act as short term resistance.FII’s added 18.5 K in Call option and 25 K CE were shorted. 5500-6000 CE added 6.7 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE is having the highest OI of 3.6 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty and 5800 PE added 3.1 5800 PE writers are back in action.FII’s added 30.6 K in Put option and 26.5 K PE were shorted.5500-6000 PE added huge 22.2 lakh in OI signalling bulls are back in action .SO FII’s are playing for a range bound trading action.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 107 cores ,and DII bought 125 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.46.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5807 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5870 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9972 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 5786 Tgt 5810, 5841 , 5870 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5756 Tgt 5720, 5700 and 5680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863