- FIIs bought 5395 contracts of Index Future (bought 6087 long contract and 692 shorts were entered ) worth 167 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 6779 contracts.
- Nifty today closed at 6204 and is the highest weekly closing since 10 Nov 20111, Nifty has formed a DOJI candlestick signalling a pause in current uptrend. Nifty was trading in 57 point range today absorbing the supply of traders who are struck from past 2 years, Negative divergence are also visible so caution is advised.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 cores with liquidation of 3.1 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, short liquidation and long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.39 lakh with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.04.VIX dipped near 20, market participants getting complacent.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 49.4 lakhs with addition of 1.8 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 6200 CE liquidated 2.3 lakh, and 6100 seems to be a firm base for time being. FII’s sold 14.1 K in Call option and 3.5 K CE were shorted ,so again FII’s used the rise to exit their positions in Options no fresh buying seen. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 5 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE liquidated 6.9 lakh suggesting base formation moving up, 6100 PE added 6.5 lakh with net OI at 52.3 lakh so nifty base moving higher to 6100, 6200 PE added 5.5 lakh but OI is at 35 lakh only so dip can come on tommrow. FII’s sold 13.4 K in Put option and 8.8 K shorted PE were covered.5700-6200 PE added 7.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 1031 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 724 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.51.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6213 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6008 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10309 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6207 Tgt 6229,6251 and 6280(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6192 Tgt 6170,6154 and 6133 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863