- FIIs bought 10564 contracts of Index Future (bought 11231 long contract and just 667 shorts were added ) worth 317 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 11898 contracts.
- Nifty again gave a weekly closing above 200 DMA but was unable to cross the resistance zone of 5946-5976, High made today was 5950 as discussed in last analysis .Nifty stopped just at trendline resistance with classic example of support becoming resistance.Nifty has formed an inverted hammer candlestick pattern today signalling Monday being another breakout/breakdown day.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.74 cores with addition of 0.9 lakhs in Open Interest,with falling cost of carry, shorts entering into system.Nifty Future is still trading in premium of 43 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.16 lakh with total contract traded at 2.92 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 45.6 lakhs with addition of 6.9 lakhs in OI, so resistance strike is moving higher. 5800 CE liquidated 1.3 Lakhs suggesting panic in bear camp and 5800 seems to be a firm base for time being, FII’s added 22.2 K in Call option and 9.8 K CE were shorted. 5500-6100 CE liquidated 6.2 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE is having the highest OI of 45.5 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty. 5800 PE added another 0.3 lakh suggesting 5800 can remains short term bottom for coming few days. 5900 PE added 1.4 lakh suggesting 5900 PE writers are back in action, Nifty for 2 day closed above 5900. FII’s added 11.4 K in Put option and 2.8 K PE were shorted.5500-6100 PE added 4.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 541 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 302 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.43.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5966 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5895 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10057 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Nifty Future and Bank Nifty Future gave a very good entry at their respective trend changer levels and rewarded the discipline traders with 130 and 400 points respectively 🙂
Buy above 5920 Tgt 5946, 5970 , 5992(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5900 Tgt 5875,5850 and 5835 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863