- FIIs bought 18508 contracts of Index Future (bought 14407 long contract and 4101 shorts were covered) worth 506 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 10306 contracts.FII’s today went long in NF with 150 point rise but no major short covering was seen.
- Nifty opened gap down due below 5900 due to global cues, and started with gap filling and once moved above 5946 went ahead till 6012 and filled the gap of 5989-6012. We need to get a confirmation with Nifty closing above 6020 for next 2 days else this will be false breakout. As shown below chart Nifty has still not broken the upward falling trendline.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.62 cores with addition of 7.8 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, Long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.16 lakh with total contract traded at 3 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.99.Looking at the trading volume data tomorrow we are going to see a Big move in market.This is what we discussed and Nifty saw a big rise
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at55.3 lakhs with addition of 9.7 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 6000 CE added just 75K, We discussed yesterday Nifty closed above 5900 for 3 day in row but Call writers are holding on to there positions and Nifty showed with huge rally and 5800 seems to be a firm base for time being, FII’s added 5.7 K in Call option and12.3K CE were shorted, so limited upside or we can see a fall tomorrow. 5500-6100 CE added 7.3 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE is having the highest OI of 59.3 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty. 5800 PE added another 2.4 lakh suggesting 5800 can remains short term bottom for coming few days. 5900 PE added 5.5 lakh suggesting 5900 will remain short term support. FII’s added 6.4 K in Put option and 18.5 K PE were shorted.5500-6100 PE added 24.1 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 326 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 97 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.91.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5992 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5916 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10103 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Nifty Future and Bank Nifty Future rewarded trend follower today also 🙂
Buy above 6020 Tgt 6044 ,6077 and 6101(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6000 Tgt 5970,5946 and 5920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863