- FIIs bought 34759 contracts of Index Future (bought 65505 long contract and 30296 shorts were entered ) worth 1086 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 95531 contracts.So with rise shorts were also added by FII’s.
- Nifty has reached near to the highly crucial level of 6252, which is medium term supply zone.As we are approaching the Monthly closing also in next 2 days, As a matter of fact Highest Monthly closing for Nifty has been 6138 in December 2007 and probability of Nifty making all time highest Monthly close after 70months looks highly possible if and if it close above 6252.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.28 cores with liquidation of 13 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, long liquidation and short addition in market also 53 lakh got rollovered to November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3 lakh with total contract traded at 4.6 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.08 so more calls are getting traded .
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 68 lakhs with addition of 4.4 lakhs in OI most likely is the top end of October series. 6200 CE liquidated huge 17.9 suggesting panic is bear camp during today’s rally. FII’s bought 21.8 K in Call option and 4.5 K shorts were added in CE . 6000-6300 CE liquidated 23 Lakh in OI.
- 6100 PE added 18.8 lakh suggesting strong support at 6100, 6200 PE added 17.5 lakh with net OI at 40.6 lakh so Bulls are making ground for expiry above 6200 but we need to see a follow up move else this positions can be liquidated in panic. FII’s sold 9.8 K in Put option and 47. K shorts were added, so FII’s did not exit out of there Put Options suggesting we can see a fall in coming days. 5900-6300 PE added 39 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 1103 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 894 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.31.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6164For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6055 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10462 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6230 Tgt 6252,6273 and 6300(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6202 Tgt 6176,6150 and 6124 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863