Buy above 794 Tgt 799,810 and 820 SL 788
Sell below 787 Tgt 781,770 and 760 SL 790
Buy above 411 Tgt 417,425 and 432 SL 408
Sell below 400 Tgt 398,394 and 388 SL 403
Buy above 302 Tgt 306,311 and 317 SL 300
Sell below 299 Tgt 296,293 and 290 SL 301
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 39.8 K
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.