Buy above 348.5 Tgt 351,355 and 358 SL 346
Sell below 345 Tgt 341,337 and 333 SL 348
Ranbaxy is unable to close above its 200 DMA, and strong channel support also 50 DMA suggesting an explosive move is round the corner.
Buy above 392 Tgt 395,399 and 408 SL 388
Sell below 386 Tgt 383,378 and 370 SL 388
JSW Steel is rising wedge and negative divergence on daily charts, Positional traders who want to short keep an eye on 898 if and when it comes , Unable to cross the same stock will correct back to 843 in short term.
Buy above 865 Tgt 869,876 and 888 SL 858
Sell below 852 Tgt 847,841 and 828 SL 858
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.27 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.85 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.