Buy above 344 Tgt 347,351 and 355 SL 342
Sell below 339 Tgt 335,331 and 322 SL 342
Buy above 1028 Tgt 1041,1048 and 1062 SL 1021
Sell below 1020 Tgt 1008,992 and 970 SL 1027
Buy above 288 Tgt 290,294 and 300 SL 285.5
Sell below 283 Tgt 279,273 and 267 SL 285.5
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of September is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Sep is 1.82 Lakh and Oct Month 2.13 Lakh
Stock Performance Positional sheet for Sep Month is updated on http://positionalcallsperformance.blogspot.com/ Net Profit for Sep Month 2.35 Lakhs , Oct Month 1.85 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.