- FIIs bought 3434 contracts of Index Future (bought 5780 long contract and 2346 shorts were entered ) worth 111 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 8126 contracts.
- Nifty at last gave the follow up down move after series of DOJI formation,forming a bearish engulfing before the RBI day. Nifty made high near our Weekly Trend Changer level of 6171 and gave the downfall almost reaching the 1 Weekly target of 6090. Market is factoring in 25 BPS Rate hike, any surprise will lead to breakout or breakdown in market. Will RBI governor give DIWALI gift to market will resolve it on 11 AM on Tuesday.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.41 cores with liquidation of 19.9 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, long liquidation and short addition in market also 29 lakh got rollovered to November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.55 lakh with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.97 so more Puts are getting traded .VIX moved above 21 volatile move will be coming.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 64 lakhs with addition of 4.6 lakhs in OI most likely is the top end of October series. 6200 CE added 2.3 lakh in addition of 9.1 lakh on Friday, with net OI at 57.2 lakh suggesting 6200 will be resistance. FII’s sold 20.7 K in Call option and 6.9 K shorts were added in CE ,so FII’s are going with bearish view on market in short term. 5900-6300 CE added 11.9 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE added 3.6 lakh suggesting strong support at 6000, 6100 PE liquidated 7.8 lakh with net OI at 44.2 lakh so Bulls finally panicked as Nifty closed near 6100, can we see a follow up down move once RBI event will clarify the ambiguity. FII’s bought 14.6 K in Put option and 9.2 K shorted were added, so going for range bound move in next 3 days. 5900-6300 PE liquidated 8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 636 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 903 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.46.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6135(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6049 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10438 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6121 Tgt 6149,6174 and 6200(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6094 Tgt 6073,6045 and 6021 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863