- FIIs bought 16377 contracts of Index Future (bought 17119 long contract and 742 shorts were added) worth 506 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 17861 contracts.FII’s today again went long in NF. Infosys will be decide the next trend of Nifty
- Nifty spent the day consolidating over 6000,tomorrow we will get clarity whether Nifty will be able to break the supply zone of 6077-6100.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 cores with addition of 5.9 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry, Long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.06 lakh with total contract traded at 2.5 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.86.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 52.1 lakhs with liquidation of 3.2 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 6000 CE liquidated 1.6 lakh, and 5800 seems to be a firm base for time being, FII’s added 21.3 K in Call option and 13.9 K CE were shorted, so limited upside or we can see a fall tomorrow. 5700-6200 CE liquidated 7.3 lakh in OI.
- 5900 PE added 5.1 lakh suggesting 5900 will remain short term support, 6000 PE added 2.5 lakh with net OI at 31.1 lakh. FII’s added 20.8 K in Put option and 10.3 K PE were shorted.5700-6200 PE added 10.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 614 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 461 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.39.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6043 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5929 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10128 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6020 Tgt 6044 ,6077 and 6101(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6000 Tgt 5970,5946 and 5920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863