- FIIs sold 8509 contracts of Index Future (bought 768 long contract and 9277 shorts were entered ) worth 255 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 10045 contracts.So FII’s have slowly started entering shorts in Index Futures on more aggressive basis and one day before the crucial RBI event.
- Nifty after forming a gravestone DOJI formation yesterday and breaking the channel on downside today again formed DOJI pattern and continue to trade below the channel. Bearish below 6100 and Bullish only above 6200 levels, IN between its just eating the premium of Options. Market is factoring in 25 BPS Rate hike, any surprise will lead to breakout or breakdown in market. Will RBI governor give DIWALI gift to market will resolve it on 11 AM on Tuesday.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.61 cores with liquidation of 11 lakhs in Open Interest,with fall in cost of carry, long liquidation and short addition in market also 17 lakh got rollovered to November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.16 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93 so more Puts are getting traded .VIX moved above 20 again.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 59.6 lakhs with liquidation of 0.42 lakhs in OI most likely is the top end of October series. 6200 CE added 9.1 lakh, with net OI at 54.9 lakh suggesting 6200 will be resistance. FII’s bought 5 K in Call option and 34.9 K CE were shorted ,so FII’s are going with bearish view on market in short term. 5900-6300 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE added 4.8 lakh suggesting strong support at 6000, 6100 PE added 1.4 lakh with net OI at 52.1 lakh so Bulls again added in 6100 PE as its not getting broken from past 2 trading sessions, RBI event will clarify the ambiguity. FII’s bought 3.4 K in Put option and 10.9K shorted contracts were covered . 5900-6300 PE added 0.3 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 627 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 498 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.46.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6155(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6045 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10415 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6148 Tgt 6174,6197 and 6220(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6121 Tgt 6100,6073 and 6045 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863