- FIIs bought 22563 contracts of Index Future (sold 1161 long contract and 23724 shorts were squared off ) worth 665 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 24885 contracts.SO todays rise was backed just by short covering by FII’s , no fresh buying was done by them in 150 points rise. Caution should be used on longs.
- Nifty opened with gap up near channel support and gave the big rally, still trading in channel and trading near the higher end, Unable to close above 6207 we can again see a pullback in market.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.88 cores with liquidation of 4.1 lakhs in Open Interest,with fall in cost of carry, short liquidation and long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.67 lakh with total contract traded at 3.4 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.11.VIX dipped near 20, market participants getting complacent.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 47.5 lakhs with addition of 0.07 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 6200 CE liquidated 12.3 lakh, and 6100 seems to be a firm base for time being. FII’s sold 28.8 K in Call option and 21.1K shorted CE were covered ,so again FII’s used the rise to exit their positions in Options no fresh buying seen. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 23.8 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE added 1.6 lakh suggesting 6000 will remain short term support, 6100 PE added 16.7 lakh with net OI at 45.7 lakh so nifty base moving higher to 6100, 6200 PE added 15.8 lakh but OI is at 30 lakh only so dip can come on Monday . FII’s sold 3.6 K in Put option and 13.4 K PE were shorted.5700-6200 PE added 38.3 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 1753 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 562 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.26.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6171 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5995 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10274 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6207 Tgt 6237,6260 and 6284(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6192 Tgt 6170,6154 and 6133 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863