- FIIs bought 15148 contracts of Index Future worth 490 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 167031 contracts.
- Nifty made a fresh 52 week high today at 6309 and Sensex at its 5 year high,Nifty is approaching the crucial 6337 level. If charts are seen closely every time it touch the 6338 level we see a sharp selloff in market as shown in below chart. Lets see how market behaves this time.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.3 cores with addition of 41.7 lakhs in Open Interest,Series is starting on heavy note of 2.3 cores, mostly longs were rollovered to November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3 lakh with total contract traded at 3.3 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.86
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 27.5 lakhs with addition of 9.8 lakhs in OI . 6400 CE added 7.5 lakh in OI, Will remain initial top of market.6100-6500 CE added 25.9 Lakh in OI.
- 6200 PE added 7 lakh and having highest OI suggesting strong support at 6200, 6100 PE added 4.8 lakh and 6300 PE added 6.9 lakh 6100-6500 PE added 28.7 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 1875 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 833 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.5.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6299 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6311 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11408 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6310 Tgt 6339,6360 and 6380(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6281 Tgt 6254,6235 and 6208 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863