- FIIs bought 4685 contracts of Index Future (bought 12283 long contract and 7598 shorts were added ) worth 144 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 19881 contracts.
- FED REFRAINS FROM QE TAPER which will be bullish for Indian market and Indian rupee. Nifty continued trading in its sideways range of 5800-5950 and closing above its 100 and 200 DMA. I am firm believer of trading on system and being with trend. Nifty has been consolidating in 150 points range and it was in BUy mode as per Chopad levels and Price Action Strategy and see how patience SGX Trading at 6088 🙂
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 cores with liquidation of 3 lakhs in Open Interest,with huge rise in cost of carry highest in Sep series suggesting lot of caution in market participants.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.03 lakh with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh Cash volume is lower from past 2 days suggesting today’s rise on fag end of session is coming only from derivative selling and is technical in nature ,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) has surprisingly moved below 1 now trading at 0.97, signalling more calls are getting traded.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 56.4 lakhs with addition of 5.1 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 5900 CE added 1.8 lakh in OI suggesting 5900 remains a minor resistance.As per FII analysis 6.2K long were covered in Calls, 7.7 K calls were shorted mostly in 6000 CE, suggesting FII are not seeing Nifty moving above 6000 in near term. 5500-6000 CE added 2.5 lakh in OI.
- 5600PE is having the highest OI of 58 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty at lower levels.5700-5900 PE together added 17.9 lakh in OI suggesting base formation is happening near 5800 levels as nifty is unable to break it on closing basis. As per FII data 11.3 contract of PE were covered and 18.5 fresh PE were shorted.More PE writing suggests bulls are on firm ground.5500-6000 PE added huge 20.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 580 cores ,and DII sold 508 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.38 so our analysis of Indian Rupee heading for 61-62 levels,Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5900 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5684 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9735 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 5920 Tgt 5946,5964 and 6000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5886 Tgt 5854, 5820 and 5798 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863