- FIIs sold 9462 contracts of Index Future (Bought 6167 long contract and 15629 shorts were added) worth 272 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 21796 contracts. SO FII’s have slowly adding shorts in Index Futures.
- Nifty continued with its rally for 5 day in row, closed above the psychological level of 5900. Traders holding long watch out for close above 5946. Closing above 5946 Nifty can rally further till 5995 and 6077, Today was a perfect day of consolidation with Nifty pulling down to 200 DMA and rallying in dying hours of trade. Indian markets are again part of Trillion dollar club with Nifty rallying 11% in past 5 days.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 0cores with liquidation of 10.2 lakhs in Open Interest, so with a rally of just 32 points 10 lakh contracts got liquidated which is a caution sign at higher level as cost of carry has also risen.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.50 lakh with total contract traded at 3.5 lakh Cash volume is also higher from past 2 days suggesting delivery based buying ,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.12. Nifty is rising from past 5 session but VIX is still trading around 30 which again should be looked as a cautious sign.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 42 lakhs with addition of 3 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 5500-5800 CE liquidated 11 lakh in OI suggesting panic in bear camp.As per FII analysis only 3.9 K long were entered in Calls, 27.7 K contract were written. 5500-6000 CE liquidated 5.8 lakh in OI.Call buying is fading and shorting of Calls has increased.
- 5600/5700 and 5800 PE together added 21 lakh in OI, suggesting strong support of Nifty at lower levels.5900 PE has seen some buying suggesting small intraday pullback can be seen . As per FII data added 38.3 K contract of PE and wrote 23.2 K contract FII options data analysis shows bias coming from bullish to neutral .5500-6000 PE added huge 23 lakh in OI.So 1 core PE got written in past 2 days suggesting overconfidence in bulls camp.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 586 cores ,and DII sold 386 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.88 so our analysis of Has Indian Rupee made Short term Top, Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5901(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5574 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9418 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Trend Deciding level is very important for Intraday traders like today NF made low of 5851 and our TD level was 5854 🙂
Buy above 5924 Tgt 5946,5982 and 6000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5890 Tgt 5866, 5833 and 5813 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863