SBI has formed a double bottom at 1575 and closed above an important Fibo number of 1597. Double bottom are very strong reversal pattern that to if stock has been declining from past 12 weeks. Any close above 1631 will give further boost to bulls for target of 1686 and 1741 in short term.
Buy above 1631 Tgt 1641,1658 and 1686 SL 1620
Sell below 1605 Tgt 1587,1575 and 1555 SL 1620
PNB has taken support at Fbo fan level of 506 and is now trading range of 520-550 from past few sessions. Explosive move will come only above a close of 555 from target of 576 and 589 in short term.Any close below 506 will invite correction till 466 odd levels.
Buy above 540 Tgt 545,549 and 555 SL 535.5
Sell below 533 Tgt 529,526 and 522 536
LIC after a fall like 9 pins has bounced exactly from 155 which we had discussion in facebook.Stock is trading in a small range for time being and a rally is due looking at range contraction in stock.
Buy above 180 Tgt 182,185 and 188 SL 177
Sell below 175 Tgt 172,170 and 165 SL 177
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Aug is 1.26 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty/Stock levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.