IRB stock has seen a capitulation with a fall around 52 forming a panic double bottom pattern and than on course for slow and steady rise. Stock is entering its resistance zone as per fibo fans as shown in above daily chart.Positional trades can be taken on close above 72 for target of 76 and 81 in short term.
Buy above 70 Tgt 72,75 and 79 SL 69
Sell below 68 Tgt 66,63 and 59 SL 69
Adani is trying to close below its downward falling trendline @172.Any close above 172 gives target of 178 and199 in short term.On Downside any close below 157 will give short term target of 152,149 in short term. Stock will be volatile move tommrow so please trade with caution as SL and target will come very fast. Conservative traders try to trade on positional levels as mentioned above.
Buy above 168 Tgt 172,178 and 184 SL 166
Sell below 165 Tgt 161,157 and 154 SL 167
SAIL the PSU Navratna has been under bear pressure, with stock price crashing from 101 to 37 in matter of 6 months. On daily chart as per Fibo Fans stock is constantly trading around 4X8 line and also near very important support of 37. Any Close above 39 will give a short term target of 50. Any close below 37 gives positional target of 34 and 31.
Buy above 39.7 Tgt 41,42 and 44 SL 38.5
Sell below 38.4 Tgt 37,36 and 34 SL 39
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of Aug is 1.26 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty/Stock levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.