- FIIs sold 24177 contracts of Index Future (Entered fresh shorts in 24278 contracts and 101 Longs) worth 682 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 24379 contracts. So as per data analysis, FII’s have entered fresh shorts in NF and BNF before Trading Holiday. How to deal with Trading Loss
- Nifty consolidated yesterday big gains and closed the day firmly at 5742.Traders holding longs yesterday as per Price action strategy must have booked partial profit booking today.Nifty is entering crucial zone of resistance from 5778-5784 as per Chopad levels, hence expect some pullback from this range.Bulls will like to close Nifty above 5650 on Weekly closing basis to keep the upward momentum going.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.49 cores with addition of 11.1 lakhs in Open Interest with cost of carry moving in positive , shorts exiting and longs entering into system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.33 lakh with total contract traded at 2.54 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.11.VIX continue its down move to 18.70.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 59.5 lakhs with liquidation of 2.4 lakhs in OI. 5900 CE liquidated 2 lakh in OI and having second highest OI at 59.4 lakh. As per Option data OI analysis FII entered long in 21 K call options and booked profit in call shorts ie call writing in 39.3 K OTM Calls so todays rally FII kept exiting shorts and entered longs in Options.So now FII’s are going hedged with long in Options and shorts in Futures 🙂 5400-6000 CE liquidated 21 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE OI at 60 lakh remain the highest OI, with addition of 14.5 lakh in OI, remains the firm support. 5600 PE added 7.5 lakh in OI is next support for Nifty,As per Options Data analysis, FII has booked profit in 11.5 K Longs and entered in 4.5 K in Put writing , so finally FII’s are exiting PE’s which is good new for Bulls. 5400-6000 PE added 22 lakh in OI.Blow out punch for Bears.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 247cores ,and DII bought 249cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 61.45 new life time low.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5727 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5744 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 10132.NF closed above TC level.
Buy above 5755 Tgt 5768,5789 and 5816(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5727 Tgt 5705,5684 and 5665(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863