- FIIs sold 20879 contracts of Index Future (added 25342 Contracts of Longs and 43221 fresh shorts were added) worth 581 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 71563 contracts. So as per data analysis, FII are still in shorts net to net basis.
- It was black day for Indian markets as India markets out of trillion-dollar club market cap slips to $989 bn. Nifty broke 5550 and Sensex dipped below the psychological level of 19000. The story in mid cap stocks is heart wrenching as many of them are below 2008 low. Nifty last support remains in 2013 low of 5477 as seen in below chart. As discussed in Weekly analysis Nifty broke below 5686 and achieved all weekly targets in one day 🙂
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 cores with addition of 14 lakhs in Open Interest, huge shorts entered into the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.56 lakh with total contract traded at 3.2 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.95.VIX finally gave a breakout as is trading at 22.72. Higher VIX more volatility in market.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 63 lakhs with liquidation of 6.8 lakhs in OI, 5900 CE added 4.3 lakh in OI and having second highest OI at 56.7 lakh,5500 CE and 5600 CE adding 31 lakh in OI suggests 5500-5600 remains the new fighting ground . 5400-6000 CE added 46.8 lakh in OI.
- 5400 PE OI at 56 lakh remain the highest OI, with additionof 9 lakh in OI, 5500 PE added 10 lakh in OI, so short term support around 5500 odd levels.17 lakh got liquidated in 5700 PE as Put writers were caught on wrong foot. As per Options Data analysis, FII bought 67989 Put options. 5400-6000 PE liquidated 20 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 212 cores ,and DII sold 313 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 60.8, after hitting record high. New RBI governor has positive effect on Rupee.USD INR Weekly Technical Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5567 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5806 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 10275.
Buy above 5576 Tgt 5600,5620 and 5640(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5522 Tgt 5508,5488 and 5459(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863