Reliance is forming a Flag Pattern which is bullish if we see a follow up move and close above 898. Any close above 898 will propel stock towards 953 odd levels.
Buy above 881 Tgt 885, 888 and 895 SL 877
Sell below 876 Tgt 872,866 and 860 SL 880
JSPL has broken its downward falling trendline and closed above it, We need to see follow up action now. Positional traders should keep an eye on 233 on closing basis. Above 233 Target comes at 253,264 in short term.
Buy above 225 Tgt 227,230 and 233 SL 223
Sell below 220 Tgt 218,215 and 209 SL 223
SBI is trying to hold its downward falling trendline support 1888, Any close below 1880 will give a short term targt of 1830 and 1741
Buy above 1905 Tgt 1918,1936 and 1955 SL 1888
Sell below 1878 Tgt 1864,1845 and 1830 SL 1892
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is .50 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863