ICICI has broken its medium term trendline on Weekly charts, which is a bearish indication. Positional traders should look for close below 953, which gives short term target of 932 and 898.
Buy above 968 Tgt 978,987 and 1001 SL 960
Sell below 953 Tgt 946,935 and 924 SL 960
Asian paints has been respecting the Fibo Fans Support and resistance.
Buy above 5187 Tgt 5225,5285 and 5323 SL 5165
Sell below 5150 Tgt 5127,5090 and 5030 SL 5165
LT is forming a tripple top pattern which is bearish in nature, Stock has shown a range contraction and an explosive move is round the corner.Positional traders any close above 987
Buy above 987 Tgt 1000,1010 and 1032 SL 975
Sell below 962 Tgt 952,940 and 932 SL 968
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is 1.19 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863