Maruti has broken below its symmetrical triangle, 200 dma and Gann number of 1453,suggesting weakness in short term. Unable to close above 1453 in next 2 days gives short term target of 1364
Buy above 1464 Tgt 1485,1500 and 1520 SL 1460
Sell below 1438 Tgt 1422,1400 and 1380 SL 1447
SBI has been consolidating in a tight range of 1850-1928 from past 5 trading session,Any close above 1936 gives a short term target of 1980.Close below 1848 can see a swift downmove till 1800. SO till its trades between range of 1850-1928 avoid trading, aggressive traders can buy support and sell resistance.
Buy above 1900 Tgt 1915,1930 and 1950 SL 1893
Sell below 1875 Tgt 1860,1845 and 1830 SL 1882
Tech Mahindra is trading at higher end of its trading range,895-1122. Positional traders shuld keep eye on 1131 levels. Any close above it gives a short term target of 1188 and 1220. Unable to close above 1131 can see a pullback back to 1070 odd levels.
Buy above 1131 Tgt 1142,1160 and 1180 SL 1121
Sell below 1118 Tgt 1107,1090 and 1080 SL 1125
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is .68 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863