Tata Steel has been falling like 9 pins,stock has been a worst performer in Nifty 50. Stock is trading a crucial Fibo number of 254. Any close below it on closing basis can see stock pulling back to 233 odd levels,Holding 254 can see a bounceback till 288 odd levels.
Buy above 261 Tgt 264,268 and 273 SL 258
Sell below 251.8 Tgt 248,245 and 242 SL 253.5
Telco is unable to close above its downward falling trendline,consolidating near its 100 and 200 DMA, also formed an inside day pattern. So we can see a big move in coming 2 sessions.
Buy above 289 Tgt 291,294 and 296 SL 288
Sell below 285 Tgt 283,280 and 277 SL 288
Tata Global is on verge of giving a breakout, as seen in above daily chart.Positional traders needs to see a closing above 157, Unable to close above 157 will see stock pulling back till 144.Above 157 short term target of 178.
Buy above 155 Tgt 156.4,158 and 160 SL 154
Sell below 152 Tgt 150,148 and 146 SL 154
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is .68 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863