HCL Tech approaching its resistance of 805-810 odd levels. Unable to cross them can lead to pullback towards its rissing trendline.
Buy above 802 Tgt 805,808 and 812 SL 800
Sell below 789 Tgt 785,782 and 776 SL 792
Telco has closed above its 200 DMA.which gives a short term target of 308.
Buy above 294 Tgt 296,300 and 304 SL 292
Sell below 289 Tgt 286,284 and 282 SL 292
CESC is forming rising wedge formation,unable to cross 367 can see a fallback back to 343 odd levels.
Buy above 360 Tgt 363,366 and 369 SL 358
Sell below 355 Tgt 352,349 and 346 SL 358
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is .50 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863