- FIIs bought 660 Index Future worth 18 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 2648 contracts.FII booked profit in Index Futures.
- Nifty opened with gap up filled the gap in morning and continued with its rally but was unable to breach and close above 5860. 5750 needs to be watched closely any break below it can take nifty sub 5700 odd levels.What we are witnessing now is range development, sideways move by market after big downside and swift rally.This is the move in market which most market participants hate as it takes both short and long side stop loss. But we need to expect harsh reality and hold on to our nerves. Try to reduce your trading quantity, book profits as and when they come and as i always say stick to the system.We have weekly closing tommrow Bear will try to close Nifty below 5770 and Bulls above 5860.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.49 cores with addition of 3.3 lakhs in Open Interest, so profit booking continued today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.11 lakh with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.88, VIX trading at 18.58
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 60.4 lakhs with liquidation of 5.7 lakhs in OI, 6000 remains the ceiling for time being. 5900 CE added 6 lakh in OI suggesting 5900 will remain the next immediate resistance. 5700-6200 CE added 9.4 lakh in OI.
- 5600 PE OI at 73 lakh remain the highest OI ,5800 PE is having OI of 58.8 lakh liquidated 12 lakh,as nifty moved above 5800, 5500-6000 CE added 32.3 lakh in OI.Huge addition in Puts indicated base forming is happening.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 164 cores ,and DII sold 76 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 60.20 again approaching the life highs.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5824 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5802 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11487.Longs were triggered in Nifty Futures today as per SAR and TC level
Buy above 5860 Tgt 5886,5900 and 5920(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5820 Tgt 5800,5780 and 5762(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863