- FIIs sold 5253 Index Future worth 154 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 4685 contracts.FII has booked profit in long after 250 points rally.
- Nifty consolidated today in small range and took support at 50% retracement, forming an Inside Day and NR7 pattern . So expect some good moves in next 2 day.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.50 cores with liquidation of 1.6 lakhs in Open Interest, so profit booking continued today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.86 lakh with total contract traded at 1.8 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94, VIX consolidating near 18
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 61.9 lakhs with addition of 10 lakhs in OI 18 lakhs in past 2 days, 6000 remains the ceiling for time being. 5900 CE added 0.3 lakh in OI suggesting 5900 will remain the next immediate resistance. 5700-6200 CE added 12.6 lakh in OI.
- 5600 PE OI at 66 lakh remain the highest OI ,5800 PE is having OI of 53.3 lakh and will remain the wall of support and nifty remains in Buy on Dip mode . 5500-6000 CE added 0.64 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 43 cores ,and DII sold 125 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 59.57
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5855(For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5804 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11550.
Buy above 5870 Tgt 5887,5905 and 5920(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5840 Tgt 5820,5800and 5780(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863