- FIIs sold 29492 Index Future worth 858 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 21814 contracts.FII’s went for fresh shorting in Nifty Futures and in Bank Nifty futures. The Huge Secret for Successful trading
- Nifty closed below its 200 DMA yesterday and today we saw the follow up down move, after RBI Policy came as per market expectation and we saw the resumption in trend after a brief up move which got resisted at our initial range.This is the fifth straight day when the index closed in RED losing more than 322 points in the process. As discussed in Weekly analysis Nifty Spot till it trades below 5900 bears will be in power. Now Nifty should hold 5747 else we can further go down till 5682 as shown in below chart.
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.73 cores with liquidation of 7.8 lakhs in Open Interest, shorts booking profit.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.28 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.98.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 54.8 lakhs with addition of 7.5 lakhs in OI, is wall of resistance. 5900 CE added6 lakh in OI and having second highest OI at 43.1 lakh.5800 CE adding 10.7 lakh in OI suggests bears are confident of holding below 5800. 5600-6200 CE added 33.2 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE OI at 53.8 lakh remain the highest OI,We have monthly closing tommrow and bears will try hard to close nifty below 5683 so real test of 5700 PE writers will come tommrow.5600-6200 PE added 8.5 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 256 cores ,and DII sold 415 cores in cash segment ,INR closed above 60 and again became a senior citizen, All RBI effort went in drain as rupee earsed 10 days of profit in last 2 session.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5823 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5914 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 10562.
Buy above 5790 Tgt 5820,5842 and 5861(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5747 Tgt 5720,5700 and 5688(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863