- FIIs bought 3065 Index Future worth 89 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 34391 contracts.FII has exited most of there shorts on expiry and went long on 28 June which was also monthly closing. As i have discussed in Last analysis on Thursday addition on 6000 CE needs to be looked closely and we got our answer in just 3 days 🙂
- Nifty continued with its rally,broken its down trending trendline on upside with formation of higher high and higher low and is now approaching the the resistance zone of 5920-5930 where we can expect profit booking.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.52 cores with addition of 9 lakhs in Open Interest, with fall in cost of carry signalling profit booking by smart money.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.03 lakh with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.1.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 51.2 lakhs with addition of 8.6 lakhs in OI, 6000 remains the ceiling for time being. 6100 CE added 10 lakh in OI suggesting more juice is left in the rally. 5700-6200 CE added 26.2 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE is having highest OI of 48.8 lakh and will remain the wall of support. 5800 PE OI at 47.8 lakh with addition of 13.9 will act as support and nifty remains in Buy on Dip mode . 5500-6000 CE added 23.1 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 1 cores ,and DII bought 213 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 59.7 at 2 weeks high.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5891(For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5782 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11486.
Buy above 5905 Tgt 5921,5950 and 5971(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5874 Tgt 5846,5820and 5800(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863