Hindalco is forming a triple top formation on daily charts at 105.4. Unable to cross the same 97 is pretty much on cards.
Sell below 103 Tgt 101,99 and 97 SL 105
RCOM as per Fibo Arcs is entering in the next resistance zone of 131-132. Unable to cross the same we can see a pullback till 123 odd levles.
Buy above 131 Tgt 133,135 and 137 SL 130
Sell below 126 Tgt 124,121 and 117 SL 127
JSPL is forming an symmetrical triangle Breakout above 259 and breakdown below 240
BUy above 248 Tgt 254 258 and 265 SL 246
Sell below 244 Tgt 240,237 and 233 SL 246
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is 92525/-
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863