Tata Motors is approaching its downward falling trendline and Fibo channel signalling upside is limited.
Buy above 313.5 Tgt 316.5,319 and 321 SL 312
Sell below 309 Tgt 306,304 and 301 SL 313
IDFC is taking support at its long term trendline and formed an inside day pattern.
Buy above 146.5 Tgt 147.5,149 and 151 SL 146
Sell below 144 Tgt 142.7,141 and 139 SL 146
Bajaj Auto has broken the triangle formation on downside signalling further down move is possible.
Sell below 1739 Tgt 1727,1710 and 1695 SL 1760
Buy above 1774 Tgt 1790,1805 and 1820 SL 1760
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of May is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of May is 187775/-
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863