Its been hell of series for investor and bullish traders as Nifty kept on falling down and down, First day of June series had an inkling of fall as Nifty closed down 138 points and the correction continued. Mid caps have been butchered out of shape and large caps becoming Mid Caps like JSPL. Nifty closed below 200 DMA and is now consolidating in the range of 5570-5580. Nifty is down 8% for June Series and Bank Nifty down 12% for the series. I hope traders who were reading my analysis would have made money on short side and did not go long as discussed here many times.
- Nifty remained in green most part of the day but with Spike in Rupee at later part of the day we saw it dip in red and closing well below 5600 odd levels. Officially Rupee closed below 60 and has become a Senior Citizen 🙂 Nifty continue to close below the medium term terndline, Tomorrow we have expiry and if nifty held 5570-80 most part of day we can see expiry near 5650 odd levels.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 cores with liquidation of 26 lakhs in Open Interest, and 21.2 Lakh addition in July series, shorts are getting rollovered.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.05 lakh with total contract traded at 3 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.89.
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 1.12 lakhs with addition of 23.5 lakhs in OI, 5700 remains the ceiling for this June series. 5600 CE added 13 lakh suggesting fight will be happen for supremacy of 5600 levels tommrow.
- 5500 PE is having highest OI of 77 lakh and will remain the wall of support. 5600 PE OI at 63.4 lakh with liquidation of 8 so bears want to close nifty below 5600 and have an upper hand, Things can change tommrow in last 45 mins of trade.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 548 cores ,and DII bought 338 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 60.53 .Rupee reached our 2 target as per Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5580(For Intraday Traders).Traders holding short as per Trend Changer level book out completely tommrow.
Nifty Upper End of Expiry 5650
Nifty Lower End of Expiry 5527
Buy above 5601 Tgt 5620, 5640, and 5660(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5560 Tgt 5530and 5500(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863