- FIIs sold 1127 Index Future worth 32 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 48371 contracts.FII’s have started booking profits in short trade.
- Today Nifty opened with gap of 30 points and kept on sliding down, broke and closed below 5600. In the process also broke the trendline support as shown below. Nifty has entered very crucial demand zone of 5558-5584, so a relief rally can be expected in next 2days if 5558 is not broken on closing basis.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 2.07 cores with liquidation of 5 lakhs in Open Interest, huge shorts are back in the system with fall in cost of carry.Rolls are happening on short side.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.98 lakh with total contract traded at 3.05 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.92. VIX gave a breakout today as discussed in past analysis.
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 94.4 lakhs with addition of 28 lakhs in OI, 5700 remains the ceiling for this June series. 5800 CE liquidated 17 lakh in OI suggesting smart money booking profits. 5500-6000 CE added 24 lakh in OI,blowout punch by bears.
- 5500 PE is having highest OI of 69 lakh and will remain the wall of support. 5600 PE OI at 69 lakh with liquidation of 21 will act as minor resistance on rise . 5500-6000 CE liquidated 42 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 1552 cores ,and DII bought 991 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 59.81.FII has sold 10176 cores in JUne series in cash segment alone.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5592(For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5848 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11976.Last time the short signal came on 7 June at 5989 and we are down more than 400 points, as per my understanding most of 80% traders would not have held this long time, but do remember big money is always made when you sit on the positions. SAR traders who are holding shorts would request you to book 90% of shorts.
Buy above 5600 Tgt 5625,5650 and 5671(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5580 Tgt 5558,5530and 5500(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863