- FIIs sold 20613 Index Future worth 576 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 49973 contracts.As discussed yesterday FII have started booking profit we saw a rally and today, and higher levels were used to short again and we saw the dip in dying end of session as FII started shorting again.
- Nifty opened with Gap up got sold off in morning consolidated in range 5566-5580 range and as discussed yesterday gave a rally. As trend of market is still Sell the rise till Nifty does not close above 5704, Rise got sold into. Today Nifty formed a perfect DOJI candelstick and closed below the medium term terndline second day in row, Expiry is 2 days away so volatility is the name of the game.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 cores with liquidation of 16 lakhs in Open Interest, and 25 Lakh addition in July series. huge shorts are back in the system with fall in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.38 lakh with total contract traded at 3.8 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94.Cash market volume were highest in June series till date.Today we saw panic in many stocks in morning trade, all reversed from crucial support suggesting we can see reversal in next few sessions. VIX gave a breakout today as discussed in past analysis.
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 89.3 lakhs with liquidation of 5 lakhs in OI, 5700 remains the ceiling for this June series. 5800 CE added 1.9 lakh in OI suggesting smart money booking profits. 5500-6000 CE liquidated 1 lakh in OI.
- 5500 PE is having highest OI of 71 lakh and will remain the wall of support. 5600 PE OI at 71.6 lakh with addition of 1.7 will act as minor support . 5500-6000 CE liquidated 6.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 1285 cores ,and DII bought 824 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 59.81.FII has sold 114626 cores in JUne series in cash segment alone.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5611(For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5835 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11935.
Buy above 5615 Tgt 5640,5660 and 5686(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5560 Tgt 5530and 5500(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863