- FIIs sold 10995 Index Future worth 321 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 43739 contracts.
- RBI policy turned out to be non event and nifty after making an intrday double bottom at 5770 gave a rally. Nifty has closed above 200 DMA is past 2 trading sessions. Now its approaching the crucial supply zone of 5880-5889 range which will act as tough resistance to crack.Expect whipsawing moves in coming sessions where nifty settles down in small range of 100 points.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.70 cores with addition of 14 lakhs in Open Interest,longs are added into the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.51 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.89.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 77 lakhs with addition of 2.1 lakhs in OI , 6.8 lakh liquidation in 5700 CE suggests bulls running for cover, Also we had 35 lakhs addition in OI in past 3 session in 5800 CE and bears are in pain so nifty can dip around 5800 again in next 2-3 sessions .5500-6100 CE added 1.8 lakh in OI
- 5700 PE is having highest OI of 79.2 and will remain the wall of support. 5800 PE added 4.8lakhs . 5500-6100 CE liquidated 3.3 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 165 cores,and DII bought 361 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 57.7.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5862 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5900 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12157.
Buy above 5856 Tgt 5883,5900 and 5916(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5820 Tgt 5795,5770 and 5795(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863