- FIIs sold 16961 Index Future worth 484 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 37397 contracts,FII have initiated fresh shorts in index futures with nifty trading below 200 DMA, 3 day in row and rupee hovering near all time low.
- Nifty is approaching near an important upward rising trendline at 5640. Holding the same the decline of past 5 days can halt and we can see a reversal also. Nifty has closed below its 200 DMA 3 day in row putting long term trend under threat. We have weekly closing tommrow and 5690 is level which needs to be watched close below this means we can head much much lower.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.57 cores with addition of 12.6 lakhs in Open Interest,shorts got added in the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.39 lakh with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.81.VIX is approaching near another resistance of 19.77, Crossing the same tommrow we can see further decline in nifty.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 74 lakhs with liquidation of 1.7 lakhs in OI , 5800 CE added another 3.7 lakh and 35 lakhs in past 3 days in OI suggesting 5800 will act as resistance for coming day.19 lakh addition in 5700 CE suggests if tommrow 1 hour unable to cross 5700 we are going towards the range of 5630-40 .5500-6000 CE added 36 lakh in OI
- 5700 PE is having highest OI of 70 and will remain the tug of war between bulls and bears tommrow. Bulls ran for cover with 50 points gap down as ,5800 PE liquidated 10 lakhs. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 13.1 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 558 cores,and DII bought 712 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 58.3.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5720 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5917 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12207.As said in Facebook message traders can book out 70% of shorts.
Buy above 5704 Tgt 5725,5750 and 5771(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5680 Tgt 5660,5640 and 5620(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863