- FIIs sold 569 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 13 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 6211 contracts.FII’s have booking profit in longs and shorting Index on conservative basis. FII average trading price comes at 4433 suggesting all they have done in intraday trading on RBI day. The Big Trader’s Secret
- In Weekly analysis we discussed Nifty touching the rising trendline at 6020 and pulled back. Nifty has formed an inside day candlestick pattern on Friday, suggesting a good move is round the corned today. SGX suggesting gap up opening near 5990, which can provide an opportunity to enter shorts as per Gap theory, Lets wait for right signal.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 cores with liquidation of 2.28 lakh in Open Interest with reduction in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are closing long position positions .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.62 lakh with total contract traded at 2.60 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) has jumed to 1.02.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 55.5 lakhs with addition of 3 lakhs in OI ,6000 remains the wall of resistance.5900 CE is having OI at 51 lakhs and 6100 CE OI at 54.2 is next zone of resistance.5500-6200 CE liquidated 0.64 Lakhs in OI
- 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 72.7 lakhs with addition of 3.9 lakhs in OI ,5800 PE added 6.3 lakhs and net OI at 71 lakhs, 5900 PE liquidated 6.8 lakhs in OI suggesting speculative money is exiting.5500-6200 CE added 18.5 Lakhs in OI
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 954 cores,and DII sold 794 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 53.83 2 months high Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5968 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5933 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12560.
Buy above 5960 Tgt 5985, 6000,6020(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5930 Tgt 5916,5900 and 5885(Nifty Spot Levels)
Nifty A/D charts is now available at http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863