Tata Global has formed a swing high at 153.4, stock has been falling from that level. Today’s fall it took support at falling trendline at 139. Holding the same bounceback can be expected else 130 odd levels are on cards.
Buy above 142.5 Tgt 144.5,146 and 149 SL 141
Sell below 139.5 Tgt 138.2,135 and 132 SL 141
Buy above 1797 Tgt 1812,1824 and 1842 SL 1788
Sell below 1777 Tgt 1768,1755 and 1740 SL 1788
Tata Motors is again near its 100 DMA, within a perfect symmetrical triangle,Stock should give a good trading move in next 2 days
Buy above 301.3 Tgt 304,307 and 310 SL 300.3
Sell below 299 Tgt 297,295 and 292 SL 300.3
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863