Buy above 1457 Tgt 1464,1474 and 1484 SL 1452
Sell below 1444 Tgt 1434,1425 and 1413 SL 1452
ITC, which has the maximum weightage of 11.06% in the BSE Sensex index, fell over 5 per cent to register its biggest percentage drop since September 2012.Stock is heaving highest exposure of FII in Sensex stocks.Stock if breaks 334 can see another round of selling till 326 odd levels.
Buy above 341.5 Tgt 344,346 and 348 SL 339
Sell below 334 Tgt 329,326 and 322 SL 336
Sell below 1512 Tgt 1500,1490 and 1481 SL 1517
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863