Buy above 215.5 Tgt 218, 221.2 and 224 SL 211
Sell below 210 Tgt 207, 204 and 200 SL 212
Buy above 1820 Tgt 1832, 1845 and 1857 SL 1810
Sell below 1804 Tgt 1787, 1777 and 1760 SL 1814
Axis bank is approaching the lower end of trading range.
Buy above 1459 Tgt 1468, 1485 and 1500 SL 1455
Sell below 1444 Tgt 1434,1420 and 1400 SL 1455
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of May Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/.AM happy to share we are in profit of Rs 1.19 lakhs. Hope readers following analysis are also minting money :).
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863