- FIIs bought 17972 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 540 cores with net Open Interest increasing by31232 contracts. We indicated yesterday FII has again started going long in Index Futures, near our trend changer levels and today also added long . Great Trader Characteristics
- Yesterday we discussed based on our analysis nifty will give big move and today market rewarded us. Nifty witnessed sharp upside breakout today and finally closed near the day’s high. The sideways consolidation or inside day pattern has once again proved to be an uptrend continuation pattern for Nifty and the previous resistance area of 5970 has been surpassed decisively. Nifty crossed the Weekly Trend Decide [email protected] 5978 as discussed in Weekly analysis and achieved 1 target also today.Nifty is heading towards the next important zone of resistane of 6071-6082 , traders can do partial profit booking in this range.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 2.08 cores with addition of 16.8 lakh in Open Interest with increase in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are opening long position .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.18 lakh with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) has come near 1.02
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 56.1 lakhs with addition of 17.4 lakhs in OI ,6100 remains the wall of resistance as OI is at 50 lakhs .6300 CE is having OI at 43.6 lakhs speculative money is entering in OTM calls..5700-6300 CE added 9.35 Lakhs in OI, so bulls are making their position strong.
- 5800 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 85 lakhs with addition of 9 lakhs in OI ,5900 PE added 11 lakhs and net OI at 64.4 lakhs,suggesting call writing happening and base building happening at 5900 levels and 6000 PE added huge 21 lakhs showing overconfidence bulls so caution is warranted at higher levels.5700-6300 CE added 49 Lakhs in OI so blow out punch by bulls.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 655 cores,and DII sold 729 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 54.15 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6070 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5945 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12515.Our Buy as per Trend Changer level was triggred at 5932 and today we made 125 points in 2 days , Partial profit booking is advisable but no shorts till it do not closed below trend changer level.
Buy above 6051 Tgt 6068,6082 and 6100(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6025 Tgt 6001,5983 and 5959(Nifty Spot Levels)
Nifty A/D charts is now available at http://brameshtechanalysis.com/AdvancedeclineRatio%E2%80%93NSE.html
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863