- FIIs bought 18567 Contracts of Index Future ,worth 561 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 228951 contracts. Trading Basics
- Nifty made a low of 6074 after opening gap up,Nifty has closed below the uptrending channel, follow up action is required to confirm breakdown.Tomorrow SBI results are out which is both Nifty and Bank Nifty heavyweight so we will get a confirmation. As per SAR system we follow shorts were triggered today with stop loss of 6112 NS, lets see whats in store tomorrow. 6120 still holds the key for short term bullish momentum, today was the second day we closed below that level.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 2.65 cores with addition of 6.2 lakh in Open Interest with increase in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.48 lakh with total contract traded at 2.03 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.92.Cash market volume were still less showing no panic in delivery based traders.VIX trading at 17.72, Also heading for breakout and any close above 18 means for volatile days ahead.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 78 lakhs with addition of 4.5 lakhs in OI and remains the wall of resistance ,6100 remains the support level and OI at 60 lakhs .5700-6300 CE added 7.7 Lakhs in OI.
- 5900 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 82.9 lakhs and 6000 PE is having OI of 70.9 lakhs is the new emerging support for nifty ,6100 PE added 4 lakhs and net OI at 57.7 lakhs,suggesting put writers were back in action and want to protect 6100 .5700-6300 CE liquidated 1.6 Lakhs in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 540 cores,and DII sold 973 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 6 month low 55.44 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6125 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6045 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12720.
Buy above 6107 Tgt 6130,6148 and 6168(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6092 Tgt 6075,6048 and 6018(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863