Bharti has formed a double bottom and double top and tranding firmly in its trading range of 302-332. Till stock keep trading in the range, Positional traders need to play for 30 points Buy at lower end and sell at higher end.
Buy above 313 Tgt 315.2, 317 and 319.5 SL 312
Sell below 310 Tgt 307.4,305 and 303 SL 312
Tech M came up with good set of number yesterday, stock opened gap up but unable to cross its downward falling trendline resistance.
Buy above 953 Tgt 960, 970 and 979 SL 943
Sell below 941 Tgt 936,925 and 910 SL 952
India Cement has fallen 10% yesterday due to IPL controversy. Stock has been trading in range of 75-92 from past many months so bounceback can be expected today if 75 does not break on hourly basis.
Buy above 79 Tgt 80, 81.2 and 83 SL 77.3
Sell below 74.5 Tgt 72,70.5and 68 SL 76
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of May Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/.AM happy to share we are in profit of Rs 1.19 lakhs. Hope readers following analysis are also minting money :).
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863