Markets have been on a roller coaster ride last week. These kind of markets are real test of trader.
Today’s trading lesson is going to revolve around one simple question: “Do you have what it takes to be a trader?”
I firmly believe that anyone can learn to trade successfully, it’s also true that there are certain skills and abilities that one must be willing to develop before they can become a successful trader.
If you have been reading my daily positing for a while, you know I firmly believe in having a Strong Trading Psychology, Working on Proper System and Discipline is trades.
Today’s lesson is going to bring with it an extra-large serving of honesty and insight that will make crystal clear what you need to do to become a successful trader. So, dig deep and put your thinking cap on, and when you’re finished reading leave a comment and let me know if you think you have what it takes to become a successful price action trader.
I have complied a List of 20 Question which you should answer Honestly, Any Score below 15 means You are not Fit to be a trader, Stop trading immediately and save yourself from losses. Either learn the art of trading by yourself reading Books or Get yourself a mentor.
- Do you have a trading plan
- Do you cut your losses
- Do you define your Risk
- Do you add to your losing Position
- Do you over trade
- Do you let your profit run
- Do you keep a record and review them
- Do you add to your winners
- Do you use mutliple time frames
- Do you know have any Trading Goals
- Do you have effective money management
- Do you Trade the News
- Do you take others idea to affect your trading decisions
- Do you Withdraw Equity Regularly
- Do you try to pick market tops or bottom
- Do you keep changing trading system every other day
- Do you want to double your money in matter of 2-3 months
- Do you study Winning Traders
- Do you know where to exit
- Do you know when not to trade.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863