April Series came to an end and Stock Calls given on site have made profit of 1.28 Lakhs. For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/.Will update May Series calls performance today evening.
Maruti has been on magnificent run as weaker yen will bring down rae material cost and will effect company’s bottom line. Stock has risen from 1258 to 1693 and is now approaching the long term trendline. Unable to cross 1693 pullback is expected till 1600
Buy above 1694 Tgt 1708,1720 and 1740 SL 1682
Sell below 1662 Tgt 1648,1631 and 1610 SL 1674
Bharti Airtel is trading in perfect triangle pattern and is approaching the supply zone of 326-327 zone. Traders holding long should book partial profit in this range. Unable to hold 309, 304 will come in next 2 days,
Buy above 321 Tgt 323,325 and 327 SL 318
Sell below 316 Tgt 312,309 and 304 SL 318
Jindal Steel and Power
JSPL broke out of its trading range with a breakout gap, suggesting further decline possible if 310 gets broken today.
Buy above 318 Tgt 322,325 and 329 SL 315
Sell below 313 Tgt 310,305 and 298 SL 315
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863