HDIL after forming base formation gave a rise today backed by volumes, Stock took resistance at its 50 DMA and pulled back.Able to cross 59.5 tomorrow can see the pullback rally to continue else will fall back to 50 odd levels.
Buy above 56.3 Tgt 57.6,59 and 60.2 SL 55.2
Sell below 55 Tgt 54,53.2 and 51 SL 55.5
SUN TV is approaching the falling trendline resistance and 50 SMA combo. Pullback can be expected tommrow.
Buy above 415 Tgt 419,423 and 425 SL 412
Sell below 408 Tgt 404,400 and 395 SL 410
Coal India is approaching the higher end of trading range @314, unable to cross the same can come back to lower end.
Buy above 314 Tgt 317,320 and 323 SL 312.3
Sell below 308 Tgt 304,300 and 295 SL 309
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863Gmail has encountered an error. Refresh the page and try again.