April Series came to an end and Stock Calls given on site have made profit of 1.28 Lakhs. For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/.
HDFC has seen a fast rise today during last 30 mins of trade, Stock made the high of 885 and pulled back. Above 885 stock gives a fresh breakout, unable to cross can see the pullback till 825 odd levels.
Buy above 864 Tgt 870,878 and 885 SL 861
Sell below 856 Tgt 849,844 and 839 SL 861
Reliance broke above its trading range of 810 and today closed at 820 but stock was unable to close above its 50 DMA. Last time also stock gave a pullback after failed attempt to cross 50 DMA.Will this time be the same ?
Buy above 821 Tgt 824,828 and 832 SL 819
Sell below 817 Tgt 813,810 and 803 SL 819
Buy above 296 Tgt 298,302 and 306 SL 293
Sell below 290 Tgt 287,284 and 281.5 SL 293
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863