- FIIs bought 14142Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 407 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 8148 contracts. FII continued with short covering today, but still no sign of fresh longs.Accepting Loss in trading
- Nifty After rallying for three consecutive trading sessions, the Nifty took a breather on Wednesday with a volatile moves.Nifty opened gap up unable to hold on to its gains and closed off the day’s high, with formation of DOJI candlestick pattern. Nifty Bulls unable to closed above 5700 shows lot of supply coming from higher range, but holding 200 DMA @ 5659 is positive sign. Bulls needs a weekly close above 5700 for the current trend to continue.
- Nifty Future April Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 cores with liquidation of 8.12lakh in Open Interest with Cost of Carry of Nifty Future rising to 9 showing traders are still closing the short positions.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was whopping 2 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.58 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.13 showing bullishness and VIX at 16.36, Cash market volumes showed a jump of 15% as RIL traded heavily today also delivery based selling coming on Higher levels.
- 5700 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 83.6 Lakh with addition of 5 Lakhs, shorts addition in calls as Nifty unable to sustain above 5700 for 2 day running .5800 CE also added 3.6 lakhs in OI with net OI at 73.1 lakhs,5900 CE added 6.8 lakhs in OI with net OI at 78.9, speculative activity happening in 5900 CE . 5300-5900 CE liquidated 12.4 Lakhs in OI.
- 5600 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 1.02 Cores with addition of 14.9 lakhs in OI suggesting 5600 as rock solid bottom , 5700 PE added 13.5 lakhs and net OI at 61.5 lakhs suggesting 5700 can be achieved and Nifty can close over this.5300-5900 PE added 11 Lakhs in OI, BULLS continue to hold the ground
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 207 cores and DII sold 261 cores ,INR closed at 54.21 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders .
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5727 (For Intraday Traders). Nifty Trend Changer Level 5625, Bank Nifty Trend Changer Level 11376.Bank Nifty trend Changer level gave more than 800 points of profit and Nifty Trend Changer level already gave 100 points in profit.
Buy above 5700 Tgt 5724, 5740,5757(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5683 Tgt 5660,5648 and 5630(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who want to track MCX rate live and do not have access to ODIN can use this site http://
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863